On 17 October, the second gamification and service design conference, Playday 2019, will be held in Pärnu!
This year’s subtopic is COMMUNITIES – people who are connected by communal activities, similar values, a way of life, and history, for example. Playday examines the different aspects of communities in entrepreneurship – community as clients, a team, or partners. The atmosphere will be 110% inspirational!
The conference will help businesses to develop their services and products using the principles of gamification and service design, by introducing earlier success stories, and giving specific tips for ushering in a new era.
On the main stage, distinguished experts such as Nortal, Triumf, Health and Memoris share their experience.
In addition, we will get a sense of how communities work in the animal kingdom and what business they really do in there – the ever-excellent Aleksei Turovski will step on stage.
The conference’s workshops provide practical tips:
* Little-known tricks for a successful advertising campaign
* Does every business need to have a YouTube channel and who needs it anyway?
* Community as a team, how a team becomes a brand ambassador
* How to design value
* User experience of a service – how to affect it positively
Who do we expect to participate?
* Leaders and owners of businesses who want to broaden their horizons, gather inspiration, and make their business operate in a more effective and lucrative way.
* Heads of human resources, marketing managers, and development specialists – to take good ideas and useful concepts with them and share them with their boss at work.
* IT analysts, project managers – to discover new and innovative ways to find the best solutions for clients’ problems.
Playday 2019 comes to life as a result of collaboration between the Pärnu City Council, University of Tartu Pärnu College, and the Development Centre of Pärnu County.
New developments do not happen overnight – only if we understand them and learn from others are we a step closer to them. Take part in PlayDay and see you in Pärnu!